"Thanks for giving me the excuse to test out bringing users into co-creation sessions. This course gave me the push I needed to make some changes on a project I'm on at work. With the several co- creation sessions we've had so far, I've already generated a ton of interest at different org levels. Not to mention, the project itself has greatly benefitted from this style of collaboration. Thank you!"
Senior UX Design Researcher, 3M
Who is it for?
This workshop is for teams & leaders who:
- Keep having the same conversations about how to address a problem
- Want to create the space for everyone to contribute ideas
- Want to make sure their team isn’t just going with the most vocal idea or the first idea
- Want to prioritize ideas and select ideas effectively
What do I walk away with?
- Collaborative techniques that help you draw out the best ideas in the room
- Ways to prioritize the ideas that people share based on metrics that matter to your organization
- The ability to use aspects of design thinking for collaborative and iterative problem solving
- Proficiency using tools like MURAL for collaboration and ideation
What is the course format?
First and foremost we believe in learning by doing. We structure the course so that you're doing the talking and engaging. At times you'll work on your own, in pairs or as a part of a small group. We'll use MURAL boards to facilitate certain exercises and illustrate ideas. No prior use of MURAL is required.
We want to make our services accessible to non-profit organizations - see the pricing variations below depending on your budget. If something doesn’t fit within your budget, reach out below as we offer scholarships.
If you’re interested in a private course for your team let us know in the form below.
Sign up for the course
We'll send you the details on how to join and pay.