Who is this for?
This is for teams & leaders who:
- Want to integrate service design methods and mindsets into their projects
- Think service design is the same as UX and Design Thinking
- Are new to service design or have heard of it and are intrigued to learn more
- Want to develop their ability to use service design methods
What do I walk away with?
- experience working on a service design project
- how to conduct research with multiple stakeholders, how to help others come up with new ideas, and how to prototype/test with both the organization as well as the people who use the service/product.
What is the course format?
First and foremost we believe in learning by doing. We structure the course so that you're doing the talking and engaging. At times you'll work on your own, in pairs or as a part of a small group. We'll use MURAL boards to facilitate certain exercises and illustrate ideas. No prior use of MURAL is required.
Pricing is per person. We want to make our services accessible see the pricing variations below depending on your budget. If it doesn’t fit within your budget, reach out below as we offer scholarships.
If you’re interested in a private or custom course for your team let us know in the form below.
"Thanks for giving me the excuse to test out bringing users into co-creation sessions. This course gave me the push I needed to make some changes on a project I'm on at work. With the several co- creation sessions we've had so far, I've already generated a ton of interest at different org levels. Not to mention, the project itself has greatly benefitted from this style of collaboration. Thank you!"
Sign up for the course
We'll send you the details on how to join and pay.