Who is this for?
This is for teams & leaders who:
- Lead design teams
- Facilitate projects using design methods
- Are already familiar with service design
- Want to develop their abilities to lead a project using service design methods
What do I walk away with?
- experience facilitating a service design project
- experience in how to plan and structure a Service Design project, using a Design Thinking process.
- how to conduct research with multiple stakeholders, how to help others come up with new ideas, and how to prototype/test with both the organization as well as the people who use the service/product.
What is the course format?
First and foremost we believe in learning by doing. We structure the course so that you're doing the talking and engaging. At times you'll work on your own, in pairs or as a part of a small group. We'll use MURAL boards to facilitate certain exercises and illustrate ideas. No prior use of MURAL is required.
Pricing is per person. We want to make our services accessible see the pricing variations below depending on your budget. If it doesn’t fit within your budget, reach out below as we offer scholarships.
If you’re interested in a private course for your team let us know in the form below.
"It can be tempting to think that because we’ve run meetings that it’s easy to facilitate. Working with Catherine helped me realize the nuances of facilitation - from moments in a workshop to moments beyond the workshop. I recommend anyone hoping to develop a practice of being more human centered within their organization collaborate with Catherine."
Sign up for the course
We'll send you the details on how to join and pay.