“I really loved doing this workshop with Catherine and Holly! What I'd highlight is the ability they have to create a friendly and caring environment in the digital sphere. Amazing facilitators, lovely people!”
-Rosa Fernandez Cerdan, Service Designer
Who is it for?
This workshop is for teams & leaders who want to:
- Practice ways to engage colleagues remotely
- Engage multiple learner and personality types
- Give space to all voices
- Effectively structure an online meeting or workshop
- Create moments of connection between the participants
- Reflect on and develop their facilitation abilities
What do I walk away with?
- Actionable techniques to include diverse perspectives in a group setting
- Facilitation practice within small groups in a virtual session
- Proficiency using MURAL for collaboration and facilitation
What is the course format?
You will practice facilitating remotely within small groups. After each exercise you will share or receive feedback on facilitation.
First and foremost we believe in learning by doing. We structure the course so that you're doing the talking and engaging. At times you'll work on your own, in pairs or as a part of a small group. We'll use MURAL boards to facilitate certain exercises and illustrate ideas. No prior use of MURAL is required.
We want to make our services accessible to non-profit organizations - see the pricing variations below depending on your budget. If something doesn’t fit within your budget, reach out below as we offer scholarships.
If you’re interested in a private course for your team let us know in the form below.
Sign up for the course
We'll send you the details on how to join and pay.